1. The All Progressives Congress Governorship campaign organization in Benue state wish to inform members of the public especially, her supporters in Guma LG, Benue that it’s campaign rally currently ongoing in Gbajimba the LG headquarters today Friday, 1st February 2019 has been put off.
2. This is due to the insecurity situation arising from the violent disruption of activities at the campaign ground this afternoon in Gbajimba by gunshots which we strongly suspect is the handiwork of militia sponsored by the PDP in Benue state.
3. The public and particularly supporters of the APC are enjoined to be calm and peaceful and await further information.
4. It should be noted that Gbajimba, the headquarters of Guma L G is the home town and village of Samuel Ortom, the Governor of Benue state.
5. The matter has already been reported to the relevant security agencies
Sen. (Dr.) Jacob Tilley Gyado.
Director General, Jime/Ode Campaign Organisation.
4360total visits,1visits today